Thursday 27 October 2011

A Lull

I'm in a bit of a lull now, having yesterday sent off a piece of writing to my supervisor.  Now I'm recovering from the burst of writing, reading, and thinking and being slightly lazier than I ought to be.

I had put aside my novel revision last week to focus on academic stuff, but I got back into it with a vengeance today.  I'm almost half done with the long-hand version of this draft; I will, of course, still need to type everything up when I'm done.

About to head back to the Bodleian for the afternoon, take in a seminar on Scott around dinner, and then I'll be working on a scholarship application and/or doing my reading in the evening.

We are tentatively planning a day-trip to Cambridge (gasp!) for Saturday and have a friend coming for a visit from London on Sunday, so there's lots to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment